Our prayer hall is a sacred place. Please observe following rules:
- Clothing should be modest for both men and women. For women, we expect an ankle length skirt or trousers, which should not be tight fitting or translucent, together with a long sleeved and high-necked top. Men also should not wear short pants. A headscarf is essential for women.
- Please notify us by the contact form if you are visiting with a group of 5 or more people.
- Please take your shoes off before entering the Prayer Hall, and put them to the shelves inside the Hall.
- Please keep quiet inside the Prayer Hall.
- Permission from the Office is necessary for taking photos or video recording of any kind.
- Please do not take photographs during the prayer.
- You could observe the prayer, however, please be seated in the back of the Hall and do not walk around. The upper floor is for women only.
- Please do not bring any pets inside the building.