HELPFUL GUIDELINES FOR YOUR VISIT
- Clothing should be modest for both men and women. For women, we expect an ankle length skirt or trousers, which should not be tight fitting or translucent, together with a long sleeved and high-necked top. Men also should not wear short pants. A headscarf is essential for women.
- Please notify us by the CONTACT FORM if you are visiting with a group of 5 or more people.
- Please take your shoes off before entering the Prayer Hall, and put them to the shelves inside the Hall.
- Please keep quiet inside the Prayer Hall.
- Permission from the Office is necessary for taking photos or video recording of any kind.
- Please do not take photographs during the prayer.
- You could observe the prayer, however, please be seated in the back of the Hall and do not walk around. The upper floor is for women only.
- Please do not bring any pets inside the building.
代々木上原駒場 ちょっと寄り道してみたいステキなお住まいエリア 高級住宅街であって、普段は何気なく通り過ぎてしまう代々上原爛場エリア。車や電車の窓から見せるよそいきの顔も、ちょっと寄り...
اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَٰهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا ...
Mecca (Makkah in Arabic) is the center of the Islamic world and the birthplace of both the Prophet M...
Not Allowed Dress
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers.
- No transparent (see-through) clothing.
- No shorts for men.
- No shorts and skirts must be ankle length.
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear.
- Shoes will be removed before entering the mosque, so we recommend slip off shoes.
- Headscarf for ladies is essential (these can be provided when you arrive).
- Intimate behavior; i.e. holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship.
- For safety and respect to worshipers, visitors should stay within the areas of the mosque that are permitted and not roam freely around. Smoking, Cosmetics and food are not allowed in the mosque area.
- Visitors are requested not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall.
- ALL women will be asked to wear a traditional robe (abaya) and headscarf (Scarf) before entering the mosque. Guests may wear their own, however, must be closed (not open abayas) and non-transparent.
- Children are to be supervised at all times by parents. Personal safety must be observed at all times. (Note: The architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children).