Tokyo Camii Photo Contest Theme: Capture and share an image that represents your idea of Tokyo Camii. No matter if you’re a teen in high school or a Baby Boomer in retirement, we want to see photos that symbolize or illustrate a moment how you see Tokyo Camii. Be creative in your vision, and tell us a “story” through your photo.
Deadline: All photos for this photo contest must be submitted by June 30th, 2018 midnight Japan Time
- Enter this Photo Contest by…
- email us your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write your name and address as it is only for individuals who live in Japan.
- Follow us on Instagram (@Tokyocamii) for inspiration, updates, and other miscellaneous photos!
Guidelines & Prizes:
- First place winner will receive a Turkish Airline ticket to Turkey.
- Second place winner will receive traditional hand made ceramic tile plate from a famous producer.
- Third place winner will receive hand made Turkish tea set from a well known craft shop.
- Must be 14 to enter photo contest.
- If you are pictured in the photo and win, we will ask for your permission to publicly post the photo here on the Photo Contest section of tokyocamii.org
- Top three and exhibition worthy photographs will be property of Tokyo Camii. Please kindly acknowledge the copyright laws regarding to it.
- Have fun with this. Be creative! Remember, a picture is worth 1,000 words!
- The top 3 pictures will be selected at the end of the submission period and notified via post and email and posted here on tokyocamii.org and on our Instagram and Twitter pages.
- We will post the winning and runner-up pictures here on or after the 1st of the following month.
- Please, no foul or inappropriate language/themes/pictures
Send your picture and caption now to enter!