EID PRAYER and PRECAUTIONS
Dear sisters and brothers,
Thank you always for your kind support and understanding.
Let us announce to you the Eid ul-Fitr Prayer Service:
The Prayer Hall will be open at 07:00 AM, Friday 21st April
Eid Prayer starts at 8:00 AM
The second Prayer starts at 9:00 AM,
(in case there are a large number of participants)
Please use the Prayer Hall and the multipurpose hall on 1st floor for Brothers and the Annex for Sisters.
Jumuah Prayer starts at 12:45 PM
When participating, please do the following:
– Please complete your Wudu at your home before coming to Masjid.
– Please wear your mask.
– Please follow the staff’s instructions and keep physical distance from other worshippers.
Request from Tokyo Camii
For the general public, Tokyo Camii is a place to encounter Islam. You may be the first Muslim they meet in their life. They will know Islam through you. Be aware that each of you’s behaviors, words, and actions are perceived as “Muslim ways,” and be sure to observe the following:
– Do not throw trash on the street; take it home.
– Smoking on the streets is strictly prohibited.
– Street parking in the surrounding area is strictly prohibited. Do not park in the neighborhood’s driveway or convenience store. Please use coin parking or public transportation.
– Please keep an eye on your children if you are coming with them.
– Be careful not to interfere with the passerby. After the Prayer service, please move immediately without remaining on the street.
When you finish your prayer, please yield the place to the brothers and sisters waiting. *If 2nd worship will be held.
May you all have a blessed Eid.