Dear sisters and brothers,
Thank you always for your kind support and understanding.
Let us announce to you about the Eid al-Adha Prayer Service:
Eid Prayer starts 8:30 AM, July 31
The Prayer Hall will be open at 07:00 AM
The second Prayer starts 9:30 AM, in case there are a large number of participants
The balcony inside the Prayer Hall is for women only
When participating, please do the following:
– Please complete your Wudu at your home before coming Masjid.
– Please wear your mask.
– Please follow the instructions of the staff and keep physical distance with other worshippers.
– Physical contact between worshipers, such as handshakes and hugs, is prohibited. It is time for being patient. As for now, it is the best way to show love and respect for your brothers and sisters.
【NOTICE】Resuming Friday worship and how to participate
Request from Tokyo Camii
Tokyo Camii, for the general public, is a place to encounter Islam. You may be the first Muslim they meet in their life. They will know Islam through you. Be aware that each of you’s behaviors, words, and actions are perceived as “Muslim ways” and be sure to observe the following:
– Do not throw trash on the street, take it home with you.
– Smoking on the streets is strictly prohibited.
– Street parking in the surrounding area is strictly prohibited. Do not park in the neighborhoods’ driveway or convenience store. Please use the coin parking or public transportation.
– Please keep an eye on your children if you are coming with them.
– Be careful not to interfere with the passerby. After the Prayer service, please move immediately without remaining on the street.
– When you finish your prayer, please yield the place to brothers and sisters who are waiting. *If 2nd worship will be held
Share Your Qurbani Get Closer to Your Brother
Every year, we share the happiness of Qurbani with our brothers and sisters around the world following religious principles under the light of trust and custodianship in cooperation with the Turkish Directorate of Religious Affairs. We are waiting for your Qurbani contributions this year as well.
For detail, please see follow: A Request for Support【QURBANI 2020/1441】
May you all have a blessed Eid.